I've always been a big fan of brownies, but there's something to be said for making them from scratch. Today I'm teaming up with Graze to share the brownie recipe you see in the video. Follow the instructions and enjoy!
- 8oz Graze Cacao Nibs
- 2 sticks of butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and soften cacao nibs in a double broiler, stirring constantly.
- Once your butter has completely melted remove from heat and pour into your food processor.
- Blend until desired texture has been reached.
- In a separate bowl whisk your eggs.
- Add your sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt to your eggs and whisk again.
- Add in your butter and cacao mixture. Whisk.
- Once combined add in flour and mix again.
- Spray two, 8 x 8 brownie tins and divide your mixture between the two. Cook for thirty minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean