I'm always looking for easy lunch recipes for during the week when I'm home with owen by myself. This one is super simple, takes about 5 minutes to prepare, and also works great as a side dish with for dinner. enjoy!
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- Salt & pepper
- Handful of almonds
- Handful of parmesan
- Wash and chop kale. Set aside.
- Warm your olive oil over medium heat, add in kale and garlic. Sautee until desired texture is reached. This should take under 5 minutes, you don’t want the kale to become too wilted.
- Remove from heat and place in salad bowl. Top with salt, pepper, almonds and parmesan.
- Add lemon juice or balsamic for additional taste if you desire.
Photography by Amy Frances.