I don't know about you guys, but this summer has been incredibly busy and I've found myself eating far more take out than I'd like to admit and throwing dinners together last minute. I was so happy when I came across a similar recipe to this one where you basically mix everything and bake it all together. I'm coming to terms with the fact that this might be one of the very few ways I'm able to actually cook dinner while working from home and taking care of Owen during the week so I thought I'd take a stab at it with what was in our kitchen. For the item we didn't have, Andouille Sausage, I ordered from Certified Steak and Seafood and they delivered it directly to our door. Hope you guys enjoy and I would love to hear any recipes you have that make motherhood a little easier!
- 1.5 pounds of mini red potatoes, halved
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 3 Andouille sausages, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- zest and juice if 1 lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or pam.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all of your ingredients and stir until all of your potatoes, chicken and sausage are coated with oil and spices. Spread evenly across your baking sheet.
- Cook at 400 degrees for an hour or until your chicken is completely cooked.