- Apple butter or preserves
- Mason jars
- Index cards/card stock
- Fine point sharpie or marker
- Fill your jars with apple butter or preserves (apple butter recipe coming soon!)
- keep the lids of your jars off while you create your name tags.
- Draw & cut circular name inserts using the inner part of your jar lid as a stencil.
- Write your guests names - make sure to account for space around the edge where the other piece of your lid will overlap.
- Cut rosemary in to small pieces
- Take the outer part of your lid, place rosemary, name tag and then the inner part of the jar & close. - You may have to do this a few times to get everything to align the way you like.
- Tie twine around the edge of each jar.
Photography by Amy Frances.